30 Days of Prayer SHMILY Style… 18 miles of prayer
So – brief update on where I am coming to the end of day three…. yesterday I hit the bike trail behind Movies 10 and biked to Merrifeld and back – using this quiet time to be my prayer time for Al. So what can you cover in 18 miles? As it turns out – a lot!
- Prayer for patience (for me)
- peace and rest for Al as he works so hard at our business
- prayer for God to open my eyes to ways I can support Al better
- prayer for our business
- prayer for more time together
- prayer for a gentle spirit – (me again)
- prayer for doors to open
- prayer for my eyes to open to the big picture
- prayer for “SHMILY” opportunities
It is possible to pray for 18 miles. The ride was peaceful and I just gave it all to God.
I made one of his favorite dinners…. meatloaf (heart shaped) and garlic potaoes with peas. I also made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting with SHMILY written on in.
This morning I started my day with prayers for AL and his day… I read again in our book, prayed my way through my morning prep and throughout the day as I was able. Tonight, I am still waiting for him to get home, but worked with him in the office this late afternoon and shared the weight that the business can often carry.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.