Monday Mind Dump
- Last Monday biked the 32 miles to Nisswa and back by way of the Paul Bunyan Trail. This was a great mileage builder for my April miles and a good practice run for the biking season to come!
- Monday evening taught the first session of 5 of the Grace Class. It was good to get back into this study and I love discussing this and love Philip Yancey’s take on Grace.
- Tuesday busy day in office and then in the evening had book club and the review of The Book Thief. What a great review! We had such a great time. I love Bookies! Review book here
- Wednesday another busy day and afternoon work out with Group Power and then helped at Soup Kitchen followed by our small group study. Crazy crazy busy day.
- Thursday took a bit of a breather but worked the day in our office prepping for a new hire. Completed some projects and then went to Karen Downing’s Arbonne party in the evening.
- Friday – FINALLY! Al and I had a radio spot on 3WI in the a.m. I was hoping to bike a bit afterward but really was kind of shot. I think sinuses had hit a bit witht he weather changes and didn’t work out at all. Went home and layed low for the day. I think just too much – the constant commitments really wear me down.
- Friday evening Al and I ordered pizza and watched Survivor. My character was voted off. 😦
- Saturday – working on getting back on track. Worked out in the morning. Worked on home projects and house cleaning. Supported the Buffalo Wild Wings effort for Feed The Children by ordering in the evening. Al and I watched 7 Pounds. See review here
- Sunday – Church. Al wasn’t feeling well last night so he stayed home. Afterward worked out a bit and then picked up a few groceries and home. Shampooed carpets and made a new recipe for dinner (see recipe here) Watched Amazing Race – love that show. Go Luke!!!
- This morning got a work out in early and working on updating employee files. The weather is doing a number on me. Kind of groggy…
- I have several books going now…. I have been so busy that I have been picking them up as I can…. I should have many book reviews coming soon – watch for them here
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.