Monday Mind Dump
I’m still pretty tired from the HUGE weekend but looking back…. it was a pretty good week!
- Last Tuesday I weighed in and find myself hovering around that 126 – 127 pound mark. I like that and hope to continue to stay there.
- I have been working on prepping for the Home Show weekend so spent a lot of time working as I had time with prices and contacts making sure we were all lined up as we should be.
- Busy BUSY week in our office with taxes and at the Church too with Mark out of town and prepping for a big meeting that was scheduled for tomorrow until we heard the weather forcast and now has been postponed to the 14th of April.
- Wednesday kind of all buckled in at once where my projects took longer than anticipated and running info to out accountant and purchasing food and supplies for the Home Show – I had to hit the breaks once again and cancel out on small group. I was just too overwhelmed with commitments.
- Thursday – Last minute touch ups in office and then right to the Civic Center to set up for the Home Show Concessions. Everything came together nicely.
- Friday – a quick stop at Wal-Mart at 7 am and picking up the morning rolls for the show at Cub and at the show by 8 a.m. I worked the show until 8:30 p.m., Saturday was there 8 am – 7:30 p.m., and Sunday 8 am – 5:45 pm. See home show recap here
- Sunday evening was thankful to just be able to veg out and watch Amazing Race with Al. By 10 p.m. I was shot and went to bed.
- Monday – ran this morning with working out (that was hard…. I was so tired!) Met man at house to repair refrigerator thermostat, to Cub to return excess supplies from the weekend, to Church to work on the meeting date changes, home to work on details for our Company ad coming out this coming Sunday, compiling information for my meeting with Colleen (MMBA) on Thursday about Concessions recap, book review prep for our book club, now making dinner and contemplating my next move…… finished The Book Thief this afternoon…. review it here
- Today also kicked off the YMCA Body Works Challenge. It is a six week commitment to keep track of your water, vegie and fruits, strength training, cardio, miles, avoidance of sweets, and loss of inches or pounds. You earn points and every week you have 60 points you are entered into drawings for prizes. This will be a great motivator for me to keep on track through these next weeks while we wait (and wait) for real Spring… 🙂
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.