Monday Mind Dump…
- Tuesday – St Patrick’s Day! We had the MMBA Meeting at Radco this evening. It was fun and I am getting pumped for the upcoming Home Show.
- Wednesday – Home Show meeting in the morning. Brainstorming for the concession stand and what to serve this year. Small group at night… good to be back in the groove finally.
- Thursday – Hung out with Chance in the late afternoon. We went to the movie Paul Blart (his pick) and then we went to China Buffet to have great food and chat. Love that kid! movie review here
- Friday – full morning of working out, meeting with Colleen from MMBA to go over supplies needed for Home Show. Then had lunch at Applebee’s with Nicole and caught up with her! LONG OVERDUE! We have already scheduled our next lunch date for next month. Justin came home tonight from Spring Break!!!
- Saturday met Jennifer at Cocoa Moon to discuss her Ukraine Mission training. Then I had my second Belly Dancing Class… I think I did a little better than previous week, but do not see a career in this in the near future…. 😉 Hung out with Al Saturday evening, had a great dinner (made a new gourmet taco recipe) played cribbage and watched a movie.
- Sunday, Justin hung out with Chance and I went to the Lively’s adoption party where we celebrated the new additions to their family – Shelica and Elijah. This was fun and a really great get together!
- Monday (today) – Worked out and planned the Honduras AFE meeting for this evening. Helped Al in the office in the afternoon. Meeting went great! 8 people showed up to hear more about Honduras and AFE… Including one of my friends Ruth Hallin.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.