Monday Mind Dump
- What a busy week! I am back in the swing of taking Group Power three times a week again. Last Monday I had dinner with Key, Julie, and Sandi at Grizzley’s. Always a great time and we celebrated Julie’s upcoming birthday!
- Tuesday weigh in was .6 down from last week. Still below goal so that’s good. Tuesday evening was the Bookies Book Review of Firefly Lane. We met at Bread and Boardwalk and in the snow storm we had 5 of us make it to the review. See review here
- Wednesday worked in office all day and our small group was canceled for the evening which was fine with my busy week.
- Thursday evening I had dinner at Grizzley’s (yup -twice this week!) with my friends Cindy, Heidi and Sarah.
- Friday caught up on errands, worked out in the morning and went to China Garden with Al Friday evening. I love that Chinese food! Brad moved into his new apartment today and he is really excited!
- Saturday I took a belly dancing class at the YMCA. Kelly Eades and Deb Borg were both there and I thought it would be fun to try. I may be too immature for this class. When we had to shimmy all I could do was laugh (which of course was my weak attempt to cover up the fact that I could not shimmy). It was fun though and I will probably do it again.
- Sunday morning Justin left for Cancun…. I’m nervous for him but know this is part of his Journey and we talked about making safe choices. He will be back on Friday night. I wouldnt mind if anyone else wanted to add him to their prayer list this week. 🙂
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.