Monday Mind Dump
- A crazy week of getting back into the norm…. my week started out strong on Monday where I was able to get back into my work out routine and felt full of energy, followed by 5 hours of working on the Honduras Journal and pictures.
- Tuesday I weighed in at 3 pounds up from my 12 day MIA, which I am thrilled with. Seriously, if you would have seen what I ate and how much I ate…. I really thought I would have put on close to 10…. seriously….
- Tuesday also was the start of the “crash”. As the day went on I slowly went downhill…. to the point that I did not know if I was getting sick or just that tired.
- I cancelled Wednesday – didn’t work, didn’t do anything. I stayed home in pajamas until 3 pm. Played on my lap top from bed and slept most of the day away.
- Thursday I was good as new, full of energy once again I put in a long day at the office – even made my 6:30 am coffee group! Thursday evening I spent overnight with Sandi Colbenson at First Pres doing IHN. What a great family that was in the program. They received their housing on Friday!
- Friday after working out it was a catch up day at my home and in the office. I watched Survivor in the evening as I missed it on Thursday.
- Saturday worked out a bit and then stayed home most of the day. Late afternoon I watched The Changeling per my friend Heidi’s request. Wow. Really – wow. Review it here N I C E.
- Sunday had a great time at Church, worked out and picked up Chance for the day. We played Wii fit and Bomberman all afternoon. Super fun! Chance stayed overnight.
- Monday I am plugging away at a project for Al, and after my morning Group Power Class feel confident that my weight will be down for tomorrows weigh in. (At least a little bit). 🙂 Tonight I have dinner with Key, Sandi, and Julie. That’s always great!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.