Monday Mind Dump
- Not a lot to report from last week from last week early on other than the norm…
- Friday however was a blast! Al took me out to China Garden to celebrate my upcoming birthday since he would be in Florida when it actually happened. I haven’t had Chinese food in about three months – YUM!!! Then we went to hear a band in Breezy Point with some friends and we had a great evening!
- Saturday early morning I drove Al to the airport. I ran errands throughout the day and Chance and I went to the movie Push Friday evening. Review here
- Sunday afternoon Suzette and Karol came over and we watched Mama Mia together. Suzette hadn’t seen it before. This “getting together” has been two years in the planning… how sad is that? It took up two years to get the three of us together at the same place at the same time. Great afternoon.
- Today – I turn 42. Whoa. Justin took the day off and is taking me to dinner tonight.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.