Monday Mind Dump
- Last week was actually a great week. Looking back over it now I really seen some positive things coming out of what for one day was tough – but passed quickly.
- Monday evening I had dinner with Julie, Key, and Sandi. I love getting together with these three and they are such a great support to one another and to me. I always get so much out of just having time with them. Thanks girls!
- Tuesday – weigh in was 1.6 down…. I am in maintenance mode and I always panic a bit here as after working so hard you don’t want to head back the other direction. It takes me a while to level off… and I am nervous about Honduras where I have no control over what we eat… I just need to keep the mindset that whatever happens, I can fix it when I get home again.
- Tuesday was an incredibly tough day. I don’t even know how to describe. I felt it coming on, I thought it might be a bit, but I wasn’t expecting the overall overwhelmed sense of sorrow.
- Wednesday – it all turned around and I actually felt fantastic… giddy and “world conquering”. What a nut case I can be! I was emotionally exhausted, and faded as the day went on but the gloom and doom had passed.
- I started reading this book called For Women Only, and while it is a small book, it is one that you want to take piece by piece and read through slowly. From chapter one I have really taken a lot away from this and had a real eye opener to the way I handle some things and how they can change. I am impressed already with the results.
- Thursday ..coffee group in the a.m. Always a good time!
- Friday Al and I went to the movie Underworld. Hmmmm…. a real guy movie. I am not sure if I am going to do a review on it or not yet…. ok. review is here.… We had dinner at Grizzley’s afterward and the food as always was SO GOOD!!!
- Saturday – I went snow shoeing for the first time with Betty Vosberg. It was a blast. I am such a winter weather pansy, but it was like 40 degrees out on Saturday and I may have finally found something I like to do in the winter! See post here on the snow shoe experience.
- Saturday also completed the Spiritual Boot Camp and here is the overall results.
- Saturday evening Al and I watched Fireproof. Wow! Definately a review on that one HERE!
- Sunday was fun with a Super Bowl Party at out friends Andy and Laura’s. We munched on great food and watched what was actually a pretty entertaining game. That’s huge coming from me as I only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials.
- Still working on Monday…. had the inevitable long over due eye exam, am now catching up on a few posts and then considering seriously a trip out to the Grandparents that is once again…. long overdue.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.