Monday Mind Dump
- Weighed in last Tuesday at 4 pounds down for the week. WHAT??? (Not that I am complaining!) So goal reached! Total of 29.8 pounds. Woo Hoo! Now to maintain… oh scary…
- Tuesday night had Book Club at my home and that means, yup, potluck! Great food (oh oh…) and I loved that we themed around Jewish food to go with our book. Sarah’s Key was an excellent review.
- Wednesday afternoon started to feel a little blah. Laid down in the early afternoon with Tylenol and slept until after 7 pm. Still felt a little off for about 24 hours but it passed with nothing major.
- Dove into book 2 of the Twilight series after having finished Twilight (Loved it by the way – see review here)
- Thursday coffee group was canceled due to the extremely cold weather we are experiencing here ( 25 below zero…) That gave me the opportunity to sleep in (just a bit…) I finished New Moon today – see review here
- Friday was an errand day… got in on the new Group Power class at the YMCA and accomplished quite a bit … later that evening went to Becker Minnesota with a group to go to a BGC family gathering.
- Saturday Al and I went out to dinner at Poncho and Lefty’s (had a salad but the chips and salsa won me over…) and then nozed around a bit in Gander Mountain. I am eye balling snow shoes as my next adventure…. also a good pair of boots… (hint to my hubby for my birthday!)
- Sunday was a full day as I FINALLY found the energy to work on the old business office that I have now made into the library. Of course as I worked on this, it led to my working on the spare bedroom that had become my personal “I don’t know what to do with this so I will put it here” room. This will be ongoing for awhile but I am excited to see it get put together.
- Chance came over and hung out for the afternoon. I helped Al in the office and then had floor hockey Sunday evening. We lost. At least we are consistent and we really do have fun.
- Monday morning I will work out and then do a bit of time in the office. I have year end to file for our business, and the continuing project of the library and spare room.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.