Monday Mind Dump
- Weigh in last Tuesday was positive – 2.6 down… for a total now of 25 pounds. Woo Hoo!!! (This weigh in coming up will be dicey due to a little letting go at a New Years Eve dinner….)
- I started my Spiritual Boot Camp month with great in some areas… not so much in others… I will post on that on Thursday when I reach my one week mark.
- New Years Eve we did enjoy a nice dinner out with friends.
- New Years Day worked in the office and later went to Dan and Key Lane’s for dinner. (Oh yeah… another food event…)
- Friday went shopping and found my dress for our Mansion Event that will take place this coming Friday.
- On Friday I was also called by my friend Karen’s daughter to say that Karen had only a few hours left to live. (Karen is my friend who has cancer). I went over to her home and was able to talk to her. What a precious time.
- On Saturday I visited my friend Helen who adjusted the dress I had bought. We had coffee and caught up.
- Saturday afternoon my friend Amy came over and highlighted my hair for me.
- Saturday late afternoon Julie called to tell me that Karen had passed away 20 minutes prior. See my blog post on Karen here.
- On Sunday Chance came over and hung out for the day. Justin, Amber, Chance, and I went to the movie Twilight. My review is here.
- Sunday evening…. I started to think about the book I wanted to write. It has been on the back burner now for quite a few years and I committed to Justin to have at least a rough draft of something… by the end of 2009. Sheesh… no pressure.
- Today I am prepping the Bookies Book of the Year plaque for next weeks meeting. I am excited to have this meeting.
- I finished our book club read for January, Sarah’s Key. See review here.
- I may try a pilates class tonight if I complete my other commitments for the day.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.