Monday Mind Dump
- Another amazing week of events and “to do’s”
- Weigh in was good – another 2 pounds gone (PTL!) for a new total of 23! (A little nervous about this weeks weigh in… loved the ham and shrimp a bit too much on Christmas!)
- Wednesday, Christmas Eve, went to my cousin Cheryl’s for appetizers (yup – oh oh) and hanging with a bit of family for awhile. It was nice to see everyone.
- Thursday – Christmas day had the boys over and opened gifts. It was a great day! We watched Family Man (the movie with Nicholas Cage) and The Dark Knight on DVD… ate too much, but had a great day of just hanging out with each other.
- Friday Al and Justin took off for a snowmobile trip to our cabin up North. I had the weekend to myself and went to a movie, Marley and Me, with Karol Kruse. See review here.
- See below post for my weekend alone thoughts….
- I am reading a great book for book club called Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay… incredible read… watch for the review here soon
- Saturday I stayed at home most of the day – a bit of housework but mostly just relaxing, reading, catching up on the R & R.
- Sunday, I picked Chance up and we went to church and then we went to the YMCA together and worked out. Back at the house we watched LOST episodes until Al and Justin got home and then Chance opened up his gift from us.
- Great week and now my big focus is on getting back on track from all the holiday stuff (I never did get my Christmas Cards out…). I am really looking forward to starting the boot camp yet this week! See Boot Camp post here
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.