Monday Mind Dump
- Last Tuesday weigh in I was 2.8 pounds down – for a grand total so far of 21 pounds!!! (I am amazed as I battle through Christmas parties and potlucks…… hopefully I will have held on through this past week!)
- Tuesday evening we had a Christmas Party to attend in Pierz Minnesota. Great people and we had steak! (Oh man….)
- Wednesday we started back into the Small Group and had a potluck out at Al and Julie’s (ooohhhhh…. potluck!) I made low fat chicken fajitas to bring.
- Thursday I went out to dinner (yup… three days in a row….) with the BCers. We laughed and I had my standard favorite – the poppy seed chicken salad.
- Friday – finished Christmas shopping! WOO HOO! And squeezed in a work out at the YMCA
- Friday we had an annual Christmas Party (yup, now four in a row…) at a friends which was loaded with delicious appetizers which I avoided quite successfully… except for the shrimp cocktail… YUM!
- Saturday, went with my friend Cathy to go see Karen (my friend with cancer). It was a great visit… I get so much out of spending time with Karen and I am so impressed with her spirit. Relaxed at home and watched a couple movies in the afternoon. Layed back day that was needed so badly!
- Sunday after Church went to the Y and had a brief workout (better than nothing…) then went home and watched LOST with Chance, we hit a movie in the afternoon at Movies 10 (Yes, Man) (see review here) and then I played floor hockey Sunday evening.
Basically a week of food opportunities…. after this week I think I am finally through all the parties and get togethers and can put my guard down a bit! Looking forward to Christmas with the boys!
Oh, and here are the Santas Workshop pics from last weekends event….
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.