Monday Mind Dump
* I wonder if I can even remember a week back?
* Last Tuesday evening we had our book club Christmas Party and reviewed A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. It was great food and great friends! See the review here
* Wednesday I had a funeral to attend in the morning and set up for our Santas Workshop until 7 p.m. SO TIRED!
* Thursday ran errands when I was off work and made it home in time to watch Survivor with Al.
* Friday was our company Christmas party at the Chap. I spent the day running errands again and then prep work for our get together.
* Saturday I was at the church by 8 am and working on the Santas workshop event. It was a huge success! I ran the entire time and passed out cookies and took pictures of all the kids.
* Saturday evening was Ron and Becky’s “Ugly Sweater” Christmas party, so I decked out in something I felt looked like it was from a Dr Suess book and Al in bright yellow and off we went. Great fun – lots of laughs!
* Sunday I had a super full day I was not looking forward to and then – thanks to the weather, events were cancelled and I had a free afternoon to enjoy with Brad while we celebrated his upcoming 21st birthday with an egg bake brunch and cake, then we all layed WII into the afternoon. Chance hung out all day and he and I played Bomberman and later watched LOST episodes.
* Al and I watched the Survivor finale and I won our game with my player Bob! Woo Hoo!!!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.