Monday Mind Dump…
- I’m a bit tired…. last night I served at First Presbyterian for our IHN week (Interfaith Hospitality Network). I stayed over night with Karol Kruse with our 12 guests. Of course karol and I sat up until after midnight talking and reading….
- Weigh in last Tuesday morning – 16 pounds gone – woo hoo!
- Wednesday did another Group Power class with Justin and Amber… didnt hurt as much this week. I could actually walk the next day!
- Thanksgiving was great! Brad and Bridgett came over, Justin had Amber over – we had a great meal, Brad helped Al with wood chopping, we played Phase 10 (I WON!!!), and we went to the movie The 4 Christmas’s. (Review coming – click here)
- Thanksgiving was great to spend time with the boys and talk with the girls.
- Friday – went in and helped at the church.
- Saturday layed low knowing this week was going to be busy with IHN, Youth Group Meeting, Santa’s Workshop meeting, Tim and Amanda’s wedding…. full steam ahead!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.