Monday Mind Dump
- Last week I never completed the Monday mind dump… missed it!
- Last Sunday Al and I took Brad, Justin, their girlfriends, and Chance out to dinner at La Tequila’s. Getting us all together like that is so rare. I am so thankful we did it. Great food and fun!
- Wednesday I started my group power class again (first time since September) with Justin and his girlfriend Amber… I could hardly walk for two days (*SIGH). Back at this week!
- Saturday I helped Al stack wood after he split it…. then I went to Amanda’s wedding shower, and then later went bell ringing with Justin at Herberger’s
- On Sunday we had Chance overnight. I made chili for dinner, we went bowling, and later after floor hockey we played a bit of WII and Al and I played Yatzi with Justin and Chance. Al won.
- I am planning (and have been for awhile now) to do a spiritual boot camp. I hope to blog details on that yet this week. Stay tuned! 🙂
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.