Yet Another Late Mind Dump…. :)
- Coming back from the Women of Faith conference I held that high over the week! Nicole C Mullen was incredible as was the conference (see post and pictures below)
- A nice low key week to get things done at home and in offices.
- Friday Al and I hung out at home and ordered pizza in and watched Heroes! Oh yeah!!!
- Saturday I went to Fargo with my friends, Heidi, Sarah, and Cindy for a shopping day and to celebrate Heidi and Cindy’s October birthdays. We had some great shopping time – and ate at Hu Hot – Mongolian style!!! Yum!!!
- Chance stayed with us for the weekend and he was able to go to a movie with Justin, a haunted house, and played WII with me. Then he watched my dodgeball game at the church Sunday evening.
- Monday evening had dinner with Key, Sandi, and Julie at Grizzleys! Great grilled chicken strawberry salad and that Poppy seed dressing is dangerously good!!!
- On Tuesday (this morning) I had my third weigh in on my “better eating” conquest and I have lost 10 pounds now!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
- Also this morning I found a bird that wouldnt fly and in the process of trying to help him he flew on to my shoe and sat there… NO KIDDING!!! Amanda was with me and took a few pictures of this event. After a while he did fly – and yes, he was as big as he looks in the picture! He did eventually fly up into a tree so I am prayerful that he is ok now.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.