Cold Monday Mind Dump
- Last week we had a good Banquet Meeting on Monday…it amazes me how fast this is coming up and we are prayerful for many – many tickets to be sold.
- Tuesdays kickball was actually pretty fun! Chance went with me and played the two games and we won one game and came close the next!
- I had a funny experience with an old blog on mine on McDonalds… more about this later
- On Thursday the downtown Brainerd Walk About was fun and two of our group (Amber and Joelle) won prizes!
- On Friday I left for the North Shore with three of my girlfriends from Wal-Mart. We had a blast going through Gooseberry Falls, up to Grand Marais, and mostly hanging out at our cabin eating great food, and playing board games. TONS of laughter! (See pics below…)
- I actually accomplished some reading time over the past few days and have almost finished my book club classic, as well as two others. Reviews to come soon…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.