Monday Mind Dump
- Last Tuesday I had a wonderful time with friends at Sue’s home see blog here
- Thursday we had a good time at the purse auction and some really cute purses went home with some lucky ladies! See Blog Here
- Friday we packed up and were off to the cabin for the weekend with friends and we had a blast! Great weather and a whole lot of fun!
- On Saturday morning Amy and I got in 10 miles of biking but still put me shamefully short of my goal… that’s what I get for getting cocky…. my September goal is 100 miles.
- Over the long weekend I finished the book, Footsteps of a Pilgrim by Ruth Graham Bell (Billy Graham’s wife). Here is my review
- I am fast approaching finishing the book The Shack, here is the review of that book
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.