Monday Mind Dump
- My biking/walking has a bit to be desired. Really put the work outs on the back burner last week and now here we are and I have 7 miles in for the month. (Sheesh!)
- Mission Tickets for the Banquet are done and in hand! Yay! And we have Jorge and Marta coming from Honduras for the banquet so this is so exciting – and we need to sell, sell, sell!
- Evenings I have been hanging out a lot with Al which is new because he usually isn’t home but with the new forman he has been getting home earlier (YAY!)
- The opportunity in this is that I like to do my group power classes in the evenings Monday and Wednesday and I feel guilty taking off when he is home so I have been skipping class…
- On Thursday I got together with Julie, Key, and Sandi for a “catch up” dinner at Grizzley’s. We met at 5:30… we left at 9 p.m. (A LOT to catch up on!)
- On Friday Al and I went out to dinner and on Saturday we were able to hang out with good friends in the evening by the lake.
- Saturday afternoon, Chance and I went to the new Mummy Movie… review here
- Sunday was the picnic baptism which is always great and then Al and I went to look at a motorcycle in Zimmerman, MN. (Life is odd when the kids are gone…)
- Finished the 4th book in the Narnia series, here is the review for Caspian
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.