Monday Mind Dump
- Last week was a busy week – but a fun week!
- On Monday I was able to spend time with Julie Orr and Tara Aricha and hear what is going on with IHN and the Jail Ministry.
- On Tuesday training continued with the new office help – Sandi!
- On Wednesday I prepped to leave for the weekend…
- I reached my biking goal for July of 100 miles! August goal set at 120 miles.
- On Thursday Karol Kruse and I left in the afternoon for our cabin on the North Shore for a long weekend. (See pics below!)
- On Friday I toured the lighthouse in Beaver Bay with Karol, did a little hiking, watched a movie and played Tribond
- On Saturday we spent the day in Grand Marais and went up to Mink Lake Camp to see Bob. We hung out with Dan and Key, Greg and Bernie, and Fred and Sally. The weather was fantastic and we really had a great time.
- On Sunday we came back to Brainerd, after stopping in Duluth to see the boats that had come in for the 150th anniversary. We were rained out from that event.
- Sunday afternoon hung out with Al and went to dinner and caught up on each others weekend.
- I completed two books over the weekend – read the review here
- Was in bed Sunday night by 8:30 p.m. Too much excitement for this kid – ha ha!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.