Monday Mind Dump…
- I layed pretty low last week with the heavy weekend I had previously I was kind of zapped out of energy
- Al had moved the office that has been in our home since we started the business 7 years ago, to the new shop office
- This move motavated me to complete a dream I have had for years and that was to have an in home library… I spent two days working on shelves and setting up the room and then pulling books that I have all over in every room to one central area. It is incredible!
- It was exciting to see that in the past 7 days I have completed two big goals – one was the library and the other was to do the 50 mile bike tour after I had turned 40.
- I completed The SummerHouse and Return to Summerhouse books by Jude Deveroux. See review here.
- This week I get to kyak with Justin Tuesday afternoon and then later in the evening Justin, Chance, and I are going to go to the new Batman movie.
- On Wednesday Brad is coming over for supper and I am making the Honduras hotdish he likes.
- This coming weekend I am excited to do an event with Chance sponsered by Lakes Area Wheelers where we get to go baha-ing through the trails in Pequot Lakes! (Check out the pic below!)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.