Monday Mind Dump
- I completed my 50 miles for June!!!
- Last week was tough with Justin moving out… set me back a bit ( See post here)
- On Thursday I received great news – my cousin and his wife are joining me for the bike tour in St Joseph Minnesota this coming Sunday (50 miles – check it out here) I am so pumped!
- Friday, Al and I left for our cabin up North and had a great weekend relaxing and biking on the North Shore. We watched the fireworks in Silver Bay.
- On Saturday we went up the Gunflint trail and had dinner with Bob and Sandi Colbenson, and Al and Julie Steiff for Bob’s birthday. This was really fun and the food and atmosphere was right on!
- I discovered that the state trail right by Beaver Bay is the best bike trail I have ever been on! I loved the flowers and the hilly path and what a view! I biked 10 miles on Saturday.
- On Sunday I spent the afternoon with Karol Kruse in Nisswa walking the shops
- This coming Tuesday is my annual Potluck Month for our book club. This is the one that we dress up for and choose a new queen… (I am still looking for my dress) Here are the pics from last years event
- We have the TJN garage sale on Saturday and I am hopeful that we will have a lot of great ites to have another successful sale. **Bring it on in if you haven’t yet! : )
- Sunday is the bike tour – I am praying for beautiful weather!
- I completed the third book in the Narnia Series, see review here
- I started a third Blog (I know… I know… ) on Movie reviews – see it here
- My Blogaversary is July 8th… here is my first post ever (aahhhhh…. shouldn’t there be some sort of celebration? ) : )
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.