Monday Morning Mind Dump
- I will make my June goal of 50 miles! I have one mile to go and i am taking care of thatw hen I bike to the YMCA tonight!
- Crazy busy and emotional week this last week!
- Was able to do a bit of rollerblading with Nicole
- Biked when possible to the YMCA instead of driving – even biked to the church once this week for a meeting.
- Spent time with Justin
- Went garage saling on Friday with Karol, Suzette, and Justin!
- Had a good Honduras orientation meeting and prayerfully a start to making a team for November
- Friday evening spent time with my friend Heidi and Cindy at Cindy’s home in Motley over good food and a campfire.
- Saturday had great Leadership training out at Al and Julie’s… I love the thinking activities we do!
- Saturday, Al and I also had Heather’s grad party and my cousins daughter Jenny’s wedding!
- Received the Tour of Saints Bike tour info in the mail this week and have a strong desire to do the 50 mile bike tour in St Joseph Minnesota on July 13th.
- The “Graffiti Sunday” event went well!
- I finished the book, “Surrender Bay by Denice Hunter – here is the review
Sunday – cleaning out closets for garage sale and went to a 9:55 pm movie with Justin!
- Going into a tough week… Justin moves out on Tuesday. : ( I am so proud of him for being independant yet at the same time so incredibly sad to see him go knowing this season has passed. God opens yet another season to this life and I step in with a bit of anxiety of what He has in store for me now.
(Thank you, thank you, thank you friends and family who support me by reading this crazy blog and covering me in prayer. I appreciate your kindness so much!)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.