Monday Mind Dump
- What a beautiful week we had last week! I was able to plenty of yard work and prep for Justin’s Grad Party.
- Saturday was fantastic -we had a great turn out to the party and great weather on top of it. It was perfect!!! (I was so exhausted when it was all over….)
- Chance hung out all Saturday afternoon… that was fun.
- Sunday – we went to an afternoon grad party in the jeep with the top down. That was fun! I met a lot of great people.
- Made it to my group power class twice last week and biked from our house to get to the YMCA for the class.
- This morning I bikes 18 miles with Key, Tammy, and Amanda.
- Good schedule this week, nothing too pressing.
- This coming Saturday we have a morning of training and potluck lunch, then a grad party and them my cousins daughters wedding! I am excited about all of this! BIG DAY! : )
- Justin moves out on July 1. I am excited for him, but a little sad inside that both boys are out the door. It went by so quickly…
- I finished my book review for ‘The Darkest Evening of the Year’ by Dean Koontz, check it out here
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.