Monday Mind Dump
- Last week I spent most of my time in Grand Marais at Mink Lake Camp. I had a blast!!! See blog and pictures on this by clicking here.
- Thursday I spent catching up in both offices
- Friday morning Al and I left for the cities, picking up my cousin Cheryl for a family wedding
- We stopped and shopped a bit in Albertville – I haven’t done that for years!
- The wedding was amazing – I had never been to anything like it!
- Came back Sunday afternoon and worked in the yard trimming around trees, filling bird feers and making a fenced area for Piper our rabbit.
- Completed the Book given to me through Barnes and Nobles advanced copy group – read the review here of Songs For The Missing
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.