Monday Morning Mind Dump
- Last Monday spent most of day and all of the evening checking and prepping for our audit. Canceled all scheduled appointments for the day to get this done.
- Tuesday had our book club review of Year of the Fog – it was fun to be at Kaydi’s house and potluck around our book theme…. love the imaginations of this group! While the book wasn’t that great, the review was. As the book stemmed around a missing child it brought up interesting conversations around actual cases and how the lives of those close are changed forever…
- Tuesday late evening helped Justin complete his Grad invites.
- Wednesday was the audit (see the blog post here). It was a long – LONG day but I learned so much and our company will be better for it.
- Thursday was totally FRIED. Still in audit recovery… Worked then stayed home with no energy. None.
- Friday went to garage sales with Suzette – we had a blast!!!
- Friday evening went out to dinner with the Hubby to Grizzley’s
- Saturday morning went to the New Song Grand Opening with Chance
- Saturday afternoon met with Sarah on the bike trail and then we went for coffee to catch up.
- Saturday evening Al and I went to a surprise Graduation party for an employees wife who just graduated from College and was going to miss her actual graduation due to her sisters wedding. That was fun!
- Sunday was out final meeting or our Grace class and I was sad to see it end. We had such a wonderful time and learned so much together. What a great group!
- Sunday afternoon Chance and Karen and I went to the movie Prince Caspian – it was SO Good! Watch for Brett’s review of this movie on Kidology – click here
- Sunday evening prepped for a meeting with the employees set for Monday morning.
- This week I have another full schedule – something every night. Monday – Teen Challenge, Tuesday – Builders meeting, Wednesday – A friends birthday dinner, Thursday – Ladies Night Out, Friday we leave for the cabin….
- Oh yeah – WOO HOO! We leave for the cabin up North for Memorial Weekend!!!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.