Monday Mind Dump
- Busy home office week… I am prepping for a big meeting I have on Wednesday.
- I had a busy yet productive weekend….
- Saturday I went to Group Power (for the 4th time this week) you would think by now a muscle would start to grow….
- Sunday – Mother’s Day was FANTASTIC! Both Brad and Justin came to church and then Al took us all out to brunch. It was fun to have everybody together.
- Sunday evening Sandi and I had the opportunity to stay over at First Presbyterian (yes, I am sleeping in churches AGAIN!) for the IHN – Interfaith Hospitality Network that houses the homeless and helps them find work and homes. We had a “spa” night for the mom’s in celebration on Mother’s Day. We had back massager’s, foot bath, paraffin wax hand treatments, facial spa, and painted nails. It was really fun and we all enjoyed the space. Kristi Anderson came and offered hair cuts and eye brow waxes to the guests.
- Chronicles of Narnia – Prince Caspian opens this weekend!!! I think we need to plan a big movie event for this!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.