Monday Mind Dump…
- The Teen Challenge Silent Auction Team is doing so well!!! It is exciting to be in on this.
- Tuesday evening Al and I went to the Kinship Banquet at Craguns – it was well done and a lot of fun to meet and talk with other Kinship Partners.
- Had an opportunity to go with friends to the movie Baby Mama and jumped at the chance to do this. This movie is incredibly laugh out loud funny! It was good just to hang out with friends too!
- We finished the 401 class and the book, Just Walk across the Room by BIll HYbels. See book review here.
- Friday I went garage saleing for the first time this year! Woo Hoo! I love garage sales!
- Sunday went to the movie Nim’s Island with Chance which turned out to be really good. We then went roller blading (me) and skate boarding (him). We decided we were both out of practice but it was still good to get out on such a beautiful day and head out on the trail.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.