Late Monday Mind Dump
- What a great week last week was!
- The builder’s meeting was fun to take along friends…
- On Wednesday Brad came over for dinner and stayed and played Wii with Al and I! That was awesome… he is so busy we don’t see him much.
- I posted a fun blog that drew in a lot of great comments…. see it here
- My 401 class rocks and I LOVE the book we are reading
- A group of us went to the Movie The Other Boleyn Girl on Thursday… see review here
- I received a really fun invite to my cousins wedding in June
- Justin had the front page of the school newspaper on the Honduras food bagging event
- Wendys restaurant is donating all the chili for the food bagging event! WOW!!!
- I connected with a group from Teen Challenge and will be assisting with their silent auction for their benefit dinner on June 13th.
- On Saturday I started my Group Power Class at the YMCA…. “ow”
- Grace Class will be winding down in a few weeks and we are just really getting into it…. I’ll miss it.
- I finally – FINALLY put the peep pics with the article… check it
- Justin received the scholarship from the Dispatch today!!!! Woo Hoo!!!
- Friday will kick off my adventures in garage saleing!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.