Monday Mind Dump…
- The weather took out my weekend plans to go North… but instead I had a much needed relaxing weekend at home with no agenda… (my favorite weekends!)
- Our neighbor passed away in the early morning hours of Friday and I am saddened by the loss.
- Most of Friday was spent with Chance… we took a bit of a road trip in the a.m. and then relaxed in the afternoon and evening with an unspecified amount of Bomberman on Wii.
- Al plowed from 3 a.m. on Friday to 2 p.m., slept a couple hours and hit it again until 7 p.m.
- On Saturday Al and I hung out and watched his final episodes of Lost Season 3. We are caught up!
- I am itching to get into this week…. I have a new energy!
- Brad is coming over for dinner of Wednesday and I am excited to spend time with him. Hopefully he is up for Bomberman. I believe I can take him. ; )
- I finished my May book club read for our club last week… see the review here
- I am now reading Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortinson
- April 14th is the day I know the most birthdays! This day is my fathers birthday, my uncle Kevin, my best friend from High School Traci, and my good friend Helen’s! Happy birthday everyone!!!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.