Monday Morning Mind Dump
- Hmmm… Monday Morning Afternoon Mind Dump is more correct
- Last week was so extremely busy I think I am still doing laps in my head
- Home Show all weekend – ran the Concessions for the Scholarship fund for the third year.
- Chance worked with me on Sunday and then came home with me and stayed overnight. We played Wii and it as fun to beat him to a pulp when we were boxing. (Great Stress Reliever… ha ha)
- Chance says I am probably the only person who plays Wii and apologizes to the computer player when I hit them….
- Sundays Class I think was our best session yet.
- This weekend I am going to our cabin with my friend Karol… I think it will be a nice breather for both of us.
- Today I bought Three Cups of Tea (the book) at Book World as a treat for me. This book was on my wish list.
- I finished The Other Boleyn Girl over the weekend – see my review here
- I need to just do nothing today… I am tired and unfocused and think I have overdosed on people this weekend.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.