Monday Mind Dump….
- The How Many Five Year Olds Can You Take In A Fight is something we should all have on our resume…. This is important life basics…. click here
- Totally wildly crazy week ahead…. both offices are busy, Home Show this weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun)…
- Justin and I waited 4 hours Saturday night in line for the Wii – bonding moment… read the story here
- Mike Kuck starts in the office this week! Yay! Stop by and say hi if you get a chance – he will work each week Wednesday through Friday.
- Played Wii last night for the first time ever. I find that I like the boxing the best so far although it is the most aggressive and tiring. I knocked out Justin both times we played. Al and I played tennis… he beat me. Stupid game…. ; )
- Doin’ plenty of brushing up on time management skills over the next month or so…
- I hope to finish a couple books this week… read the review in One Person’s Journey through a World of Books
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.