Monday Morning Mind Dump…
- Is it really Monday already?
- Busy but productive week last week… I had moments where I was a 10.
- My book club chose The Other Boleyn Girl for our April read. I am excited to read this bit of history…
- I got to tell you – the snow was not pleasing to me at all…. I am so ready for spring …..
- I was able to clear up a couple books over the weekend, and am currently digging into UnChristian which is a fascinating read. I will post my thoughts on this as well as my other literary attemps on my new blog One Person’s Journey Through A World of Books. (Check it out when you have time – it’s kind of fun…)
- Chance and I moved much of the office into the new area on Saturday. The kid is amazing! I could not have done it without him.
- Sunday service was right on! I found myself wishing I could stay through second service too….
- Al and I took Brad out to Easter brunch this afternoon. It is always good to spend time with him and catch up.
- Justin and I are trying to track down a WII (So far this has the same ineffectiveness as Elmer Fudd hunting Bugs Bunny)
- Sunday evening I wrote letters (yes, some people still do that!) while Al completed Season 2 of Lost – he is catching up!
- This upcoming week has a lot of important little pieces that I am excited to see fall into place. With the move, the Annual Meeting, and The Home Show coming in the next week and a half – I am excited to kick it up a few notches.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.