Monday Mornin’ Mind Dump
- Busy, Busy, Busy weekend!!!
- I went to St Cloud on Saturday with my friends Kate and Sarah – good times…
- Chance and I seen the play Nunsense with Jennifer on Sunday afternoon… good for a few giggles
- Last week was simply “whelming”. A lot going on – I had meetings Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. All that on top of the regular stuff was – A LOT.
- Justin spoke today in church on Honduras….. amazing stuff happening there…
- Al and I leave on a business trip Tuesday to the Vegas Convention Center and will return Friday afternoon. We are going with 5 employees and 4 wives. I have a lot of stuff to do before we go.
- The Grace class is going well! I love the group discussions and I am excited to see us move forward.
- Chance’s family moves into their Habitat Home this Wednesday – whoo hoo!!! The dedication is tonight at 6 pm…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.