Monday Mind Dump
- I’m sure as so surprise – my head is full of Honduras planning, prepping, praying… three days out – I am excited and nervous and so ready to go and yet so not…. (just so you know, this is the same thing I go through every year….)
- I have never done the whole trip without Al before and that makes me a little sad… however I have never done the trip with our son Justin before and that makes me really excited to experience this with him.
- Yesterday was a tough day – January 27th usually can do a number on me and yesterday was no exception. It amazes me how hard it can still effect me.
- My mind is so full of little tasks…. like things to do that will never end and they are not even big things…. just things
- Today I have lunch with Brad at noon! Yay!!!
- This afternoon I will meet with Justin at Wal-Mart for his final packing plans and needs.
- Tonight I meet with some friends to exchange pictures of our mansion experience and so they can send me off with well wishes and prayers (I’ll take as many of those as I can get!)
- At home I am packing up our 2007 paperwork and want to have that done before I leave.
- My good friend Sandy J contacted me this past weekend and that was so great to hear from her! (Hi Sandy!!!)
- Al and I went to a movie yesterday
- I am hoping to try to see Chance tomorrow evening – I hope he will have time.
- last minute office tasks to do, but for the most part I have it done and do not feel pressured or overwhelmed
- I feel good and really at peace
- I will miss everyone here (Family, friends, and pets)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.