Monday Mind Dump
- Honduras is a week and a half away now and therefore ranks top billing…. I have started to pack a bit and am making my “to do” lists
- On Thursday, I went to dinner with a current “Honduras Sister”, Karol, and my soon to be “Honduras Sister” Trish, to give Trish a better feel for what to expect on the trip. We met at 5:30 and didn’t leave the restaurant until after 8:30. We laughed so hard we cried (my favorite kind of laughter!) Girl Power!
- Al, Chance, and I, went to the movies on Sunday to National Treasure (yes, I have seen it already but I do love a good treasure hunt!)
- Joelle and I went to the movie 27 Dresses on Saturday while the guys were at the Men’s Retreat. Cute movie.
- I need to get going on our year end filing for our business. I would really like to have that cleaned up before Honduras.
- I finished two books this week
- I am diving into my ACTS study and have a couple recommended books that I need to follow up on to enhance this.
- It was a really good weekend and Al and I were able to spend it with some good friends.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.