Monday Morning Mind Dump
- Crazy busy week last week… I’m still coming down.
- Not a lot of extra time for work outs… did I mention how crazy my week was?
- An incredible amount of work came out of the TJN office this past week. Thank you Lisa and Nicole for all you did to prep for this past weekends Job Fair and the upcoming membership renewal.
- The Women’s Retreat this past weekend was amazing. It has grown so much over the past three years. It is a ton of work to pull off – but the finished product is so worth it!
- High Fives to the Women’s Ministry Team for working so hard and providing what I believe to be the best retreat yet!
- Al had a weekend away snowmobiling with friends at our cabin up North.
- Brad and Justin had dinner together Friday evening to catch up.
- Ministry Fair was pretty cool – I have a list of volunteers for two of my areas.
- Caught a movie with Chance on Sunday afternoon – The Bucket List. (Review on this coming later this week)
- Al and I caught up Sunday evening on each others full weekend.
- I am fried.
- Honduras – is two weeks out! Yeah Baby!!!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.