Monday Mind Dump
- Crazy busy week last week and this one will be too! Lots of meetings and work going on.
- My vehicle is giving me a hard time. I don’t think people realize how much they count on their vehicle until it is on the blink… now I am going nuts trying to plan how to get from here to there.
- My Friday stay at the Mansion in Little Falls was once again – fantastic. (Pictures below) Good friends, good fun! I am such a kid at heart…
- Sunday’s baby shower for Nicole was so great! Lots of food, fun, and friends! (Pictures of shower below too!)
- Women’s retreat is this coming weekend and I am full steam ahead on the planning for that.
- This is Nicole’s last week. It is a bittersweet week with Nicole stepping out of the reception position and Lisa stepping in.
- I am worn out tired.
- I need a V8.
- 3 weeks out from Honduras. Underneath the tired, I am really excited about that.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.