Monday Morning Mind Dump
- What a blessed Christmas we had. With two boys, one 20 and one 17… both with big future plans, I count my blessings to have them with us this year.
- Al and I went to the casino for their buffet on Saturday late afternoon. It was sooo good (and yes, I ate good too!)
- I am in a cribbage rut… Al has beat me the last several times that we have played.
- The next couple weeks are going to be crazy – I have a full schedule of great plans…
- This coming Friday I get to do my stay over at the mansions in little Falls with my girlfriends. I am getting excited! This year we decided to each bring someone else along to share this experience with so there will be 10 of us this time!
- On Sunday afternoon there is a baby shower for Nicole at my home. We are getting close to meeting this new little one. : )
- This week and next we are planning the final details of the Women’s Retreat set for the 11th and 12th. Wow that came up fast!
- I just finished my 60th book of the year last night. 60 was my goal for the year and I am in awe that I made it! (I usually am up reading on New Years Eve to reach book goal.) I’ll blog later on which were my favorites of the year.
- My working out has been been good this past week and I’m sticking to it pretty good. More on that on Tuesday or Wednesday…
- Today my early day is pretty full… Office clean up, two payrolls, work out at the YMCA before they close at noon, appointment at 12:30…
- 4 weeks out from Honduras! I am so excited! I am starting to pack…
- Tonight we have dinner plans with friends. It will be fun to get together and catch up.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.