Monday Morn… nope, Afternoon Mind Dump
- Great weekend! I went to the Home Tour on Saturday with a friend – that was really cool to see the homes decorated and all the history right here in North Brainerd!
- Sunday Chance and I went to a benefit at the Eagles Club and Chance won a $50 gift card to Fleet Farm!
- There is a lot of snow that I am not real thrilled about.
- Our tree is finally up as of last night and with it came my Christmas spirit.
- Christmas cards are starting to go out. I worked on them last night.
- Our internet at home is down and I do not know why or have the time to mess with it. Frustrating!
- I made an Advent Wreath after first service yesterday. I feel like Tom Hanks in Castaway after he made fire for the first time.
- We may go to our cabin this weekend – rumor is it, that they have 18 inches of snow. The guys are thrilled about the snow… I am not.
- We are 7 weeks out from Honduras – THIS I can get thrilled about. : )
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.