Monday Late Afternoon Mind Dump…
- The Elf’ing thing is soooo funny: Elf site – make your own
- Thanksgiving was Peace, Love, Hope, Joy,with Brad, Justin and Al… it was sooo good. (Pie with the Colbenson’s was soooo great too!)
- Al and I traveled North to our cabin on Friday for the weekend. Nice low key weekend of talking, reading and hanging out.
- We watched the movie Fracture over the weekend. Good movie. Excellent twist.
- I have a lot of juggling this week with meetings and commitments. Lets hope I can keep all the balls in the air.
- I finished the book Messy Spirituality by Michael Yaconelli over the weekend. Good read. That’s two in a row!
- I mailed out my and Justin’s information for Honduras. I am so excited already! 8 weeks to go!
- Today I searched and conquered a place for our company to have our Christmas party… nothing like coming in at the last second.
- Tonight we should have our costs figured out for the Women’s retreat in January so we will be able to start advertising it. I am so excited… this is such a great theme I know it will be the best one yet.
- I am working hard on eating better so if you see me not eating well…. make me pay $1.00. It’s for my own good… trust me, I’ll learn.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.