Monday Mid Afternoon Mind Dump
- Saturdays event for Make a Difference Day -WOW! I am still so amazed!!! (See blog entry below for pictures and details!)
- Saving the world – one bird at a time. Brett (Children’s Pastor) myself, and Larry from the school went and captured a bird that was trapped in the library from our Saturday event when someone left a window open.
- Interfaith housing is our turn this week. We are at First Presbyterian for this week. My overnight is with my buddy Sandi on Thursday. There are currently 14 people!
- Al and I have now graduated to Season 4 of 24. Al is trying to get his cell phone to ring like the phones at CTU do… hoo boy….
- Finished the book Silenced this past week as well as Winning On Purpose. Silenced was not so impressive… dragged quite a bit, and Winning on Purpose was good and had a lot of interesting ideas.
- I am ready to read something lighter now. Picked up a book at Women of Faith on short stories… might be a little too fluffy, we will see.
- Tonight the Women’s Ministry team meets to plan out the retreat in January
- Piper likes Kit Kats (See picture below)
- I love, love, love, the comments on the blogs…. thanks everyone!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.