Monday AFTERNOON Mind Dump
- Piper (our rabbit) is a hoot. She chases our dog, Bailey.
- Catch up day – I am working out of my home office today.
- Women of Faith this weekend was WOW! Check out the blog(s) on it below.
- I am still processing Sunday service. It has left me a bit drained. I slept a lot on Sunday late afternoon.
- This morning I had breakfast with three of my great friends (sisters!)
- Full speed ahead to Make a Difference Day. ARK wanted…
- I have adjusted my work schedule to a new level of sanity. This is week two. Week one worked out pretty slick.
- You would think I would have finished the book ‘Silenced’ by now… but no. Today perhaps…
- Payroll… payroll… payroll….
- This weekend I learned that no is a complete sentence. I can not forget it as I was told to write it down by my so called friends (ha ha) and they stared at me until I caved. Maybe I should have said no? ; )
- Over the last 24 hours I have thought a lot about my sister and what she would be like if she were still here today. Then I get a bit overwhelmed when I think of the abundance of sisters God has provided me with on this earth until I can be with Tara again.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.