The Monday Mind Dump
- I am half way through the book Silenced by Jerry Jenkins. It is the sequel to Soon, and the prequel to The Left Behind Series.
- I am enjoying the Pandora website and am pleased with the music selections (see more on this in previous blog)
- I am still so PUMPED about the Missions Banquet! What an experience! (See more on this on the previous to the previous blog) : )
- Last night I finished season 3 of Gilmore Girls. I have watched all of these about three years ago, but lately I have been drawn back to them for my evening wind down time.
- Al and I are still playing cribbage. I have still not won.
- I am taking today off as an official recoup day.
- At 9:00 a.m. I am going to have a massage.
- Chance and I went to the movie The Game Plan on Sunday afternoon. I love that the Rock sings in the movie. Really, who knew?
- This coming Friday morning we leave for Women of Faith at 6:15 a.m! Whoo hoo!! We currently have 4 tickets to give if anyone wants to go.
- Interfaith Training is Tuesday 6 – 8 p.m. I am hoping to attend.
- I have friends with opportunities right now. You know who you are and you know that I am praying for you.
- Book Club at my house last Tuesday was great and our review of the Screwtape Letters was really interesting.
- I am paying my traffic violation today for not moving into the furthest lane when a police officer (I mean, State Patrol) had someone pulled over. I seriously was unaware of this law.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.