Monday Mind Dump
- Going into this week with another full plate – my mind tends to start unloading this at about 3 a.m. now…
- Amber’s wedding was beautiful at the Arboretum this weekend!
- I had a chance to catch up with my Aunt and Uncle at the reception.
- I spoke with a great friend of my mom’s last night who now lives is Arizona. It was so fantastic to hear from her! (Hi Karen!!!)
- Missions ticket sales are in the final few days…. I am feeling anxious…
- Justin in continuously whipping Al in Cribbage… THAT’S MIGHTY FUNNY!
- Suzette and I worked on the ARK yesterday when she painted nails at Edgewood Vista and I read out loud. Memory.
- I have had a headache behind my right ear for three days now. Weird. I am telling everyone so if anything odd happens, remember me saying this.
- Justin has started his graduation pictures yesterday at the Arb… it rained so he may have more done on Thursday.
- My focus this afternoon is to be on filing at home.
- I am currently looking to hire a dozer/excavator operator A.S.A.P.
- I am going to work out at the YMCA before I go home today… need to relieve some stress…
- I made chili over the weekend. This is perfect chili weather.
- Today I saw a small truck I was driving next to have the door open and a child in a car seat fall out hanging by the seat belt while the vehicle was still driving down the road. I stopped with the truck to block traffic and helped put the child back into the vehicle. Child had road rash on arm, but was otherwise scared, but ok. I am still pretty shook up.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.