Monday Mind Dump
- Crazy busy weekend… still recovering
- Friday’s peony Funeral was a trap! I was fooled – big time.
- ACTS event was fun! I learned to put shingles on a roof this weekend.
- Dinner with the Lane’s Saturday evening – priceless. : )
- Renaissance festival on Sunday was fun with Karol, Katie, and Justin.
- VERY WARM Sunday!
- Al taught Justin to play Cribbage this weekend. In the middle of the game, Brad delivered pizza to our house and sat down and joined the game. I had my Norman Rockwell moment fix right there. My heart swelled two sizes…
- I plan to finish the book ‘Soon“, soon.
- I hear I missed another incredible service… I will have to listen to it on line.
- Today – I spin.
- Lunch today with Julie about Interfaith Hospitality Network updates.
- Tried to watch some of 24 last night but pulled an “Al” and fell asleep in the chair.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.