Monday Mind Dump (STOLEN Blog) Let’s call it like it is…
- God is good… all the time.
- Spin Class – on schedule for Wednesday…
- planning to hurt on Thursday
- On Sunday Al and I invited th Bauer’s into our home for the final episodes of Season 1, 24. Jack, Terri, and Kim came in – but only Jack and Kim left… alive.
- Al’s birthday was Friday – good time at dinner with Brad, Justin, and Chance
- Al’s birthday gifts were Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Peanut Butter M & M’s, and the first three seasons of 24.
- I am currently reading the book, SOON, by Jerry Jenkins (The prequel to the left behind Series)
- I will “soon” be reading The Screwtape Letter’s by C.S. Lewis, for my October book club read.
- Today I am finishing the 2005 time cards and hopefully concluding my one on one time with them.
- Saturday was fun – great birthday party for Kenny and great time at Greg’s retirement party.
- Sunday was a beautiful day…
- Hanging with Brad is such a good time – I wish we seen him more
- Chance cracks me up. What a card!
- Justin is a wonderful kid – I am so proud of him.
- I WASTED Chance in a game of Pirates Of The Caribbean LIFE! Bragging rights are totally mine! Doing the victory dance… doing the victory dance…
- I need to get my mind wrapped around the upcoming Missions Banquet.
- On Friday I have a peony funeral to attend… I think I’ll bring a hot dish
- I need to put together a team for Saturdays ACTS event
- Sunday I get to hang with Karol Kruse, Justin, and Katie at Renaissance (weather permitting)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.