Incredibly Early Monday Morning Mind Dump (yup – not returning)
- My mind started unloading at 2 a.m. this morning when I couldn’t sleep. Watched the clock until 3:50 a.m.
- Mark’s Sunday Sermon blew the ball out of the ballpark – FANTASTIC!!!
- Potluck and baptism was a lot of fun on Sunday
- Hanging out with Joelle Sunday afternoon in Nisswa was a good time too.
- Saturday’s potluck at Al and Julie’s was great to see the small groupies again!
- I have been reading a book called The Book Club Companion – it has given me many ideas to upgrade our book club discussions.
- My Bookies group meets this Tuesday. I am excited to implement some of these ideas.
- There are a lot of crappy books in the world.
- 2006 time cards are done! YAY!!!
- Lots of little things I hope to catch up on this week.
- I’ve got a big prayer opportunity this week… God’s will. Always.
- The Soup Kitchen food needs list is filled!!!
- I may start a Spin Class this week…
- Al and I have now watched the first 12 episodes of 24
- I may not start a Spin Class this week…
- I made meatballs for potlucks three times last week. How weird is that?
- Al’s birthday is this Friday.
- I am working hard to tone down my commitments. trouble is, I keep finding new ones. : )
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.