Confiscated Monday Mind Dump…
(I really like the mind dump and I am having a REAL hard time returning it… is that wrong???)
- God is Good. ALL the time.
- Greg’s retirement party was fun – it was fun to see the old (no offense Greg) UPS guys.
- Saturday afternoon was beautiful and fun for us to go out to Shawn and Laura’s and potluck and sit in their great patio area.
- Brett’s sermon was really good! (I’m all for a Service Sermon)
- I believe I have now rabbit proofed the outdoor fenced in dog area. (Take II)
- The time cards are waiting. Praise God that they are there to wait.
- Al and I were going to go to the State Fair today. This morning we decided to not make the long drive and that makes today a day that I thought would be swallowed up in drive time – now a day of opportunities. (For those who read my Blog – it is equivelant to an extra Saturday in my week and that is WAY COOL!)
- 37 Journey North women are going to Women of Faith in October. Yay!
- Looks like 11 of us are going to Revolve in November! (Way to go Jennifer!)
- I devoured the book The Cross and the Switchblade over the weekend. Amazing vision!
- Tuesday is going to be busy.
- Congratulations Wayne and Shirley!!!
- I need to clean up my home office desk.
- Praying for Honduras.
- Justin, Chance, and I discovered yesterday that China Buffet is home of the Chocolate Fortune Cookie. Brilliant! (see picture)
- My book club chose The Screwtape Letters by C.S, Lewis for our October classics read – I am way excited about this choice!
- I have recently discovered the power of Amazon Books and I am loving it!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.