Monday Mind Dump (the yet not returned Blog)
- God is good…all the time
- Big meeting week – mission stuff tonight, book club tomorrow, women’s ministry Wednesday and Ladies night out Thursday. (I better stretch first)
- Work out! Get with the plan!!!
- Good weekend… much accomplished. I feel real good about that.
- Tammy Lynn’s first birthday party was FUN on Saturday!
- This Facebook keeps coming up… I just have not had time to look at this.
- I am having accounting frustration…
- Sunday ROCKED beyond words. Both services were diffferent and touched me incredibly. Way to go Teen Challenge!
- I am starting my day out slow this morning – it feels good to not hit the ground running.
- Elmo our dog has a vet appointment this morning for bladder stones. I never heard of such a thing.
- SOME FRIENDS of mine keep talking about this 24 show… I finally collapsed under their pressure of how good it is suppose to be and rented the first part of season 1. As of this date, I have made it through 1/2 an episode.
- It looks like rain and I am ok with that.
- I have now Blogged myself to the point of being late to my first appoinment today. I think that is kind of funny.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.